“If they do not speak according to this word, there is no light in them.” Isaiah 8:20
Devoted to uplifting God’s character by presenting the Scriptural view of Bible prophecy and God’s Law.
Isaiah 8 tells of a great confederacy of nations and warns God’s people not to join with them nor be afraid of the things they fear. Instead, we are told to “Sanctify the Lord of hosts Himself,” and let Him be our only fear and dread. And He gives this advice to us: Compare their doctrine against My Law and the testimony of the prophetic books of Scripture. A thorough knowledge of Scripture is the best defense we will have against the errors of these days.
God wants to return us to His Law and seal it deep into our hearts. At every other true Spiritual revival in history He has done this same work. (2 Chronicles 29-30, 2 Chronicles 34, Nehemiah 8) He has led the people back to Him, repaired the understanding of His Law, restored His worship and renewed His covenant with a remnant of true believers. This is the same revival that He would like to do in us today.
- Turn to Him with all our hearts,
- Seek understanding of His Law as a defense against lies,
- Look to the prophetic books to explain what is going on in the world,
- Cast away our idols,
- Restore His true worship, and
- Seal His name in our foreheads so that in the coming controversy there can be no question that our allegiance is to God.