“To the Law and to the Testimony, if they do not speak according to this word, there is no light in them.” Isaiah 8:20
Devoted to uplifting God’s character by presenting the Scriptural view of Bible prophecy and God’s Law.
Isaiah 8 tells of a great confederacy of nations and warns God’s people not to join with them nor be afraid of the things they fear. Instead, we are told to “Sanctify the Lord of hosts Himself,” and let Him be our only fear and dread. And He gives this advice to us: Compare their doctrine against My Law and the testimony of the prophetic books of Scripture. A thorough knowledge of Scripture is the best defense we will have against the errors of these days.
God wants to return us to His Law and seal it deep into our hearts. At every other true Spiritual revival in history He has done this same work. (2 Chronicles 29-30, 2 Chronicles 34, Nehemiah 8) He has led the people back to Him, repaired the understanding of His Law, restored His worship and renewed His covenant with a remnant of true believers. This is the same revival that He would like to do in us today.
Today we stand at a crossroad between Life and Death. Only the way of Truth leads to Life and Salvation and Understanding. All other ways are Supposition, Tradition, Ignorance and Lies, leading to Death. As we choose which way to turn, God’s advice to us is:
- Turn to Jesus, for He is the only pathway to Truth and Life. (John 14:6)
- Seek Him with your whole heart. (Jeremiah 29:13)
- “Get Wisdom, and in all your getting, get Understanding.” (Proverbs 4:7)
- “Remember the Law of Moses, My servant, … with its statutes and its judgments.” (Malachi 4:4) For in this Law is our defense against lies,
- Look to the prophetic books to explain what is going on in the world. (Amos 3:7)
- Cast away your idols, including the idol of “Our Own Opinions.” (Ezekiel 20:7)
- Restore the true worship of the True God. (Revelation 14:7)
- Be Sealed with His name in our foreheads so that in the coming controversy there can be no question that our allegiance is to God. (Revelation 7:3; Revelation 14:1; Zechariah 13:9)